Click on Join/Support for
Haying Machinery in the Field
Thumper the Flemish Giant
The New Hampshire Farm Museum is a non-profit 501 c3 educational organization dedicated to preserving, promoting and carrying forward New Hampshire's rural and agricultural heritage.
The NH Farm Museum consists of two adjoining farmsteads situated on 50 acres located on Plummer's Ridge in Milton, New Hampshire. The historic Jones Farm and the Plummer Homestead date to the late 18th century and are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The farms were passed down in the same families for generations. The Museum is open to the public five days per week mid-June through Labor Day and on weekends during the shoulder seasons. We offer special events and programs on weekends throughout the year. We offer guided tours of the farm and the historic Jones farmhouse and exhibits and displays on rural life and agriculture in New Hampshire. Special events and programs, work shops, school group visits and day camps are offered throughout the year. We have a working farm with heritage breed farm animals and heirloom varieties of vegetables.
Come back to the Farm!
Sunday, September 20th
Admission: $10...adult $5...child
Museum Members ...$6/$3
Recieve free admission with entry
of pie in the Pie Contest
- Learn about three centuries of farm life in New Hampshire
- Tour the historic Jones house and tavern
- Discover our three-story barn filled with tools, wagons, and sleighs
- Go on the Great Yellow Barn Hunt - kids love it!
- Visit our tractor and carriage barn and the apple/cider exhibit
- Meet our farm animals - chickens, goats, sheep, and pigs
- Crack corn the old-fashioned way and feed our chickens
- Explore acres of fields, forests, and wildlife
- Hike an easy trail to the old family cemetery
- Tour our vegetable, herb, and flower gardens
- Shop for New Hampshire made products in our Country Store!
- Join us for special events like Dairy Day, Harvest Day, Stories on the Farm, the Great New Hampshire Pie Festival, and much more! Click on the Events button for a schedule.
Individuals, families, school groups - all are welcome for a memorable visit!
Fun at the Farm Museum!
Museum staff in period clothing for Stagecoach
and Tavern Day
Resident Farmer Kirk Russell at Wakefield's Farmers Market with museum's organically grown produce